Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Account margin equity falls below FINRA minimum maintenance requirements."?

Can somebody help me out here....I am not trading on margin, but I got a margin call today saying it was generated yesterday for about $65 and is due today. Do I have to meet that? I mean-I'm no longer


classified as being a patterned day trader. I don't want to call the


broker because I no longer have the funds when I started and I don't


want to loose my $3 per trade fee since I am no longer day trading. In


other words I don't want to alert them. "Account margin equity falls below FINRA minimum maintenance


requirements."|||You need to give them more money.|||Michael and John,


Apparently you guys didn't understand my question.





CommonSense,





The thing is-I'm not trading on margin. It's my own money. If my stocks go down than so be it, I mean it's my money. That is why I don't understand why I have to be feeding more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment