Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cant log into Facebook: Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance.?

any one having this problem?|||yeah I'm having that problem atm hope it gets sorted soon|||no!|||Yeah Im having this problem as it says - site maintenance.|||I KNOW!!!! facebook is being a facehole|||Why ask here? Contact site technical support.|||Heck no. lol I just signed in from facebook without problems.|||I can't log in because of that error message, but everyone else in my family is unaffected. I Googled it and read this has happened in the past and lasted over a period of days to about 150k users. Hopefully this time the glitch will be resolved faster.|||I'm not but i've had this before about 3 times, it should work in about half an hour, thats the most if ever took me, took 5 minutes once the other was about 20 or something.





I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment