Monday, December 12, 2011

Facebook Account Unavailable due to Maintenance?

Last night, all of a sudden I received a message from Facebook stating that my account was unavailable due to site maintenance and would be available again in a few hours. It's been more than a few hours and I am concerned that my account has been hacked or something. When I try to look up my account from another Facebook account, it states that my account is not available. Did I do something? I've tried emailing them, but from what I read, that's a waste of time. Doe anyone know what this means and when I might have my account back, if at all? :(|||They are updating the servers. Perhaps the server yours was stored on was giving them trouble so they took it off line for a while. Do not worry, you will get it back soon enough, with a new layout as well.|||I too have been having the same issue since 6AM. It's been 4 times a "few" hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment