Saturday, December 17, 2011

Does anyone else's facebook account say"account unavailable due to sit maintenance?"?

this is infuriating! i play farmville and not being able to get to your farm means that your crops could wither. this makes me ANGRY. is anyone else having this problem?|||I had encountered it before. Just wait for it to be okay. Maybe a couple of hours or so.





Don't worry, your account is fine.





-Dne|||Just overcame this issue after some searching. Clear your browser history including cookies and restart. No problem for me after that.|||Actually I don't have an answer and looking for one myself.... i cant even find an email of facebook team I could report too..





mine got this problem around 6 hours ago... i just hope it comes back soon enough! Ive got pending stuffs to do on zynga games too.... annoying....





can someone paste facebook's support email?|||No its working properly may you have any other kind of problem or your internet is not working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment