Saturday, December 17, 2011

What does it mean when it says your myspace profile is undergoing routine maintenance?

i can't log in whatsoever as it comes up with something to do with the fact a function is disabled, i tried viewing my profile from another friend's account and it said that it was undergoing maintenance. All my other friends are on myspace and have signed in easily. What's going on? Will I get my Myspace back?|||Just exactly what it says:routine maintance.They do that every now %26amp; then.It will be back up in a few hours or maybe even a few minutes..|||Yeah, I can't log on either, but hopefully it'll be back up and working soon.|||it means that it is undergoing routine maintenance.|||It means that there was an issue with a server that they might be trying to fix. Just try longing and seeing. When I get that page I refresh and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment