Saturday, December 17, 2011

How long do you have to wait for facebook account to be available?

i've gotten this message since 7:00 am yesterday!


"Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience."





i havent been able to check my facebook account for more than 30 hours now. i was wondering how long it would take for me to access my account again.|||The same has been happening with my account. From what I've read, they are updating some things on Facebook, and have picked on a few of its users from accessing their accounts. However, I have no idea when it will be back up, so sorry about that.|||Im glad to hear I am not the only one it is happening too. It has done this to me for 2 dys now still can not get on!!! Hopefully it will be soon!!

Report Abuse


|||Sooo annoying! I have contacted facebook and they really have no answer. Just wait I guess. Been 2 days!

Report Abuse


|||facebook must be doing some crazy maintenance work to their site.





i don't think there's a set time for this. you just have to be patient and wait.|||same has been happening with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment