Thursday, December 15, 2011

Server maintenance or is my email account deleted - Outlook Web App?

My work email suddenly became unable to log in to my account using Outlook Web Application.


The following error message shows up when I try to access. If it's not down for a maintenance, could it be that they deleted my account or anything else? I was in the middle of discussion about my pay which was amounted less than I was supposed to get. From this account I emailed my boss and HR who manages the company from overseas but haven't heard from them.





Server error


The website encountered an error while retrieving https://mail.xxxxxxxx.com/owa/auth.owa. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.


Here are some suggestions:


Reload this webpage later.


HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.





It doubt it'd be on maintenance as the company is expecting a big project needs to be worked over this weekend. And it's been like this since Thursday...I just sent a test mail to myself and it didn't return any message.|||the outlook express servers changed last week to office 365 servers .you probably need to configure your settings again.call your isp

No comments:

Post a Comment