Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ps3 under maintenance on my account.. but not on my brothers? he seems alright .. help?

i don't no if its a glitch or if im banned its as soon as i get home from school my bros playing mw2 fine but when i log on it sais "ps3 under maintenance" i log back into my bros its working fine! .. wtf|||All What I can Say that Your are not banned, Give it a day if it still doesn't work , Call Sony|||Lots of people are getting Errors and Problems because the network is down. Some are okay most of others aren't. My psp wont let me sign up on PSN it keeps saying a connetion arror has oocured then a bunch of numbers next to it.|||Its under maintenance. The next PS3 update relates to transferring your PSN data to Facebook and things like that, so that may be why its not be down for others. Regardless, just deal with it, cuz its not like you can do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment