Saturday, December 17, 2011

Has anyone ever experienced this with their Facebook account?

Everything worked fine up to this afternoon where I was hit with the following error message when I tried logging in:





Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience.





It has been almost 6 hours now and I still cannot gain access to it.





If you have experienced this before, how long did it take?|||yeah, its happened to me before. it was out for that whole day. it should be back up within the next dayish|||facebook servers are down...|||omg! the exact same thing happened to me this arvo! mine still isnt going either. dont worry bout it, must just be something wrong with the whole site.

No comments:

Post a Comment