Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why is my Facebook account temporarily unavailable?

Whenever I attempt to log into Facebook I get this message:





"Account Unavailable


Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience."





Is anyone else having this problem? It has been this way for at least 15+ hours. What kind of maintenance could last 15 hours? All of my friends can log on. Hell even my mom can log on but I can't... It's personally annoying and I would love to know if anyone else is having this problem or if anyone has had the problem before how long did it last?|||the same thing happened to me i am mad because lately i am have problems with facebook they deleted my account and now i can't get on i tried logging on a different computer and it did not work maybe it is the severs if i find out something i will let you know|||Someone must have report you and Facebook takes the security of its users very very seriously. Try signing in from a different computer. Site maintainence doesn't that that long, if you have seen The Social Network you'll get an idea of how much site uptime matteredto Mike Zukkerberg(hope that spelling is right).|||well facebook runs on many different servers... meaning that ur friends and ur mom could possible be on different servers, while the one ur on is down. FB has been having some errors latly|||you Cant Do Anything to fix it you have to wait for them to turn it back on sometimes if there is a huge problem it mite take them longer to fix it|||Maybe the police are checking you.|||It's happen to me too today???|||mine is saying the same thing too?|||dannyboy why do you just make your shii. tea. answers up?

No comments:

Post a Comment