Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long does Facebook maintenance last?

My account has been down for at least two hours now. Every time I log in I get this message:





"Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologise for the inconvenience."





How long does it usually take before I can get on Facebook again? I've heard stories of it being days.|||I have seen this a few times, both on my own account and on my husband's account. It's usually a max of like four hours, but two days ago (on Wednesday) my husband had that message which first appeared around 12:30pm and his account didn't open back up until almost midnight...so it was down for about 12 hours. :/|||This is same message which is showing on my FB acc when i login. Its been more than a couple hours now|||it should not take more than couple of hours|||Mine's down too... no idea how long it last... but i feel better that it's not just me!!!|||be Patience|||that has never happened to me... it's kinda weird.|||i got the same problem here :/// i guess we gotta wait for it to come back upp :(

No comments:

Post a Comment