Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I contact Facebook if they are not allowing me to log on due to maintenance or errors?

I am continually getting errors that say maintenance is being performed on my account and my blackberry app keeps logging me off. Other people don't seem to be experiencing these issues. I know FB has got to be getting busier and busier. It could also be the times that I used it. I work security and am often on during early morning hours...|||Its normal, if you contact them they will just say that its normal.


Websites like that get updated mainly through the night when they think everyone is asleep.


Millions of people join everyday.


You cant really do anythin about it, if you had a mobile phone with facebook on it, just pop on it on your break


ha

No comments:

Post a Comment