Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is wrong with my facebook account?

I've been trying to log on last night and today and every time a message appears "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience." Is it really just site maintenance? Because this issue has not happened with any of my friends. What should I do? Thanks for your answers in advance!|||dont over react it is maintenance|||I have had the same problem and I know it is not my computer because my family can all log on just fine. I was able to get on a couple of times last night but it moved very slow and none of my applications would work. Today I can not log on, I have tried 3 different browsers with no luck.|||This is happening to me too, I hope nothing goes wrong|||They might delete it cuz they think its fake or something its a check from Facebook|||same here, there prob just having trouble with the severs

No comments:

Post a Comment