Saturday, December 17, 2011

Facebook temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance?

Is anyone else encountering this error right now?


"Account Unavailable


Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience."


Is it really a site maintenance or is my account hacked? I got on my mule account and tried to go to my real account's profile but it said "This profile is unavailable"


Help please?|||Yep. The same happened to my account. Facebook says it will be back in a few hours, so I recommend just waiting it out.|||I've gotten the same error in the past. It means Facebook is doing maintenance, just like it says. If it were an account issue, you would experience it on your home page, you wouldn't be redirected to another site.|||Mine is happening right now. It has been doing this for about 23 hours, so almost a full day. Has yours come back on yet? I'm not quite sure why the "site maintenance" is taking so long.|||No not when I checked|||Okay this is wierd, mine is doing the same thing. has anyones came back on???

No comments:

Post a Comment