Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why is my Facebook account temporarily unavailable?

All of my friends' facebook works fine. When they go to my profile all they can see is my profile picture and everything else is gone including wall posts, info, and pictures.





Facebook says:Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.





Why is it like this when everyone elses is fine? Does anyone else have the same problem?|||O MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! mines doin the same thing. none of my friends can get on to my profile and i cant log into it. what the heck =/|||yes, same here.|||ya i have the same problem too|||It happened to me because I kept adding my friends and the computer thought I was adding random people|||smh

No comments:

Post a Comment