Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anyone have any tips on what might be wrong with my facebook account?

every time i try to log in it just keeps saying that my account is down for maintenance. it has been like this for the past 3 days and not happening to any of my friends. i have sent many help requests to facebook but now they dont even send me conformation emails back because i think they are just ignoring me now. can anyone please help?|||"Site Maintenance" errors





Some users have been experiencing difficulty logging into the site for several days. After they enter their login information they receive a "Site Maintenance" error message. We are aware of this technical issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.|||I would suggest, clicking "forgot password" changing the password. then try to login

No comments:

Post a Comment