Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Facebook account has been "under site maintenance" for 3 days now. Who can I contact? Thanks!?

While this is not going to keep the world from turning it is irritating since this is my only form of communication with some people. I wonder if there is an email address I can send a request to? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!|||I clicked on the help button on the bottom right hand corner of the page. I had suggestion there and you could send them a message. Their suggestions didn't work, so I did send them a message. I got a generic message back saying thanks for contacting them. It also said if I could send them a screen print of what I was seeing it would be helpful. I did and still am having trouble and haven't heard anything back in 24 hours. So, I don't really know. My page also says it's under maintenance for days now! It is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment