Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I land large corporate lawn maintenance accounts being a smaller landscape company?

I own a small lawn and landscape company. I would like to get into commercial maintenance. I would like to know how I being a small company can start expanding my business and start bidding larger accounts for landscaping and lawncare as well as snow plowing and removal|||the easiest way to get more business is to advertise. advertise in a local news paper, buy banners, even do discount specials. and most of all, be friendly! the more people like you and your employees, the more business they'll do with you.|||Most advertising media isn't going to get you the commercial contracts you want.


Your best bet is going to be personal sales calls- lots of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment