Saturday, December 17, 2011

My facebook account has been unavailable for over twenty four hours?

For the past day, every time I have to tried to log in I consistently get the message





"Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience."





Normally I wouldn't mind, but it's been over a day and it's getting a bit frustrating. How long does this "site maintenance" usually take??|||Try logging in to facebook mobile and see if it does the same thing.





I really don't know how long it takes. Just keep trying.|||Same with me, for over four days now. Facebook Mobile works. I don't know what is wrong with Facebook. Is yours working yet? Please help!

Report Abuse


|||im on fb and its working fine no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment