Thursday, December 15, 2011

Facebook: Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. Anyone else getting this?

ANY ONE GETTING THIS ?|||I got it too.


Bad timing since Google Plus just came out and this problem has made me decide I need to make an account there.|||Many users are receiving the warning message "Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue". You are probably receiving this message because facebook is working on the database that your account is stored on. Keep in mind that it is possible for you to receive this message and that your friend/spouse may not experience any issues (even if they are in the same household or city)... it happen to us, other family member in our home can access, while mine cannot, so let's hope it would be back soon|||im on my BB facebook and its workin ok|||I've had it once or twice before, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment