Thursday, December 15, 2011

Site maintenance on facebook, cant log into my account?

its been 2 days, and i still cant log onto facebook because of 'site maintenance'. i upgraded internet explorer, i deleted my cookies, temp. files, and it still doesnt work! is my account being hacked/deleted? none of my friends can also view my account either.


any suggestions on what i should do?


will i be able to log on anytime soon?


please help!


thanks:)|||Sorry you're all going through this, too, but so glad it's not just me! : ) Haven't been able to get on since Sunday 10/04/09 and it's driving me crazy. I did all of the suggested work on the computer, and still nothing. Two emails to FB, but just an automated response from them and nothing else. It would be soooo much better if they would just put some announcement somewhere that our accounts are okay. This is my 3rd day of not being able to log on, so I'm really getting concerned. VERY frustrating!|||I'm going on four days now without Facebook access. I'm thinking that it's a nice break away from "the habit." On the other hand, I have a number of photos that are posted in several groups. None of those photos are accessible or even appear as a choice in the selected group because of this site maintenance thing.|||I've been having the same problem since Saturday night. I think it is a widespread problem as I've read about people all over the world who are having the same problem. My account shows as unavailable to anyone who tries to view it. Facebook has been no help as I have e-mailed them 3 times since yesterday and have gotten only one response that was an automated e-mail. They should at least respond to let people know when to expect it to be fixed.|||so everyone is having the same promblem from the same date? this is pretty funny. it must be work being done or soemthing but it is really annoying and i was about to ask the same quesiton. like everyone else i have had a site error since saturday night. it is a pain in the ***. ive emailed facebook. i dont know what is going on|||I am having the same problem and it has been doing this sense yesterday afternoon. I still can't get in. I have been reading that FB does this every now and then and I guess we are one of the lucky one's. My sister can't view my profile either. So it is not just you. Thought I would let you no.|||I have been going through the same problem for the last 2 days. It is very frustrating. I have even emailed and took a shap shot of the screen.





If others are able to log in soon will you please update us so we know how long this lasts?|||I am having the same problem. I have tried emailing and filling out the form on the site, but have gotten no responses. If anyone knows another way to contact them or a way to get an actual person to explain what is going on I would love to hear from you!|||same problem. here too. its sooo frustrating. it shows the my account is not even there anymore.|||MIne has been doing the same thing this has been like this since Sunday Oct 4! Really making me mad how do I get a hold of facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment