Thursday, December 15, 2011

I can't access my facebook account due site maintenance?

I was using facebook in the morning , i got disconnected due to power cut . After that i try to visit my facebook account then it is showing me "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience"


But still i am not getting access of it ... Please help me out .|||Be patient. Facebook is performing maintenance on the website. The message which you see is very clear in that. Go do something else for now.|||I am the same have been trying for 4.5 hrs now, your lucky to get a message i am suck on loading page, you can try ja-jp.facebook it should take you to your home page it did me but still couldnt access profile|||I tried to login at 9.20am this morning, but no joy. Apparently the server is down for the whole of England. x|||I guess, you'll just after waite a wee while because Facebook always do there on-site maintenance, early morning, but this is usaully done on a Saturday!!!|||so..theyre still maintaining it. theres nothing you can do. im so sick of these questions seriously, its just facebook! go outside and do something productive!|||Yes it is down , i have not been able to load the homepage , first tried a 845am GMT and it is still not loading now at 1145GMT uk time , location oxford. cheers Tim|||Mine's working fine the whole day. Just be patient maybe there are just some areas who experience this.|||if they are doing maintenance you will have to wait till they are finished|||your lucky that message doesnt even come up for me.. im stuck on a loading page 卢_卢|||you are a fool

No comments:

Post a Comment