Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why does facebook say my account is unavalible?

Account Unavailable


Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.





This is what shows up when I try and log into Facebook. My profile is not vewiable to my freinds either, and it dosent show I'm online or anything. But on my iPod, it shows who is online and the news feed but when I go onto the computer, i can't even log in. Except, it has been a few days...So what do i do?|||Facebook has a lot of servers in which accounts are stored on. The server your account is on is probably undergoing maintenance at the moment. Your friends are unaffected because their account may be on a different server.





This has happened to me before but it was only for a few hours.





Facebook mobile is on a different server so maybe that's why you can go on from your iPod.





I'd say give it a bit more time and try deleting your temporary Internet files, cookies and cache then try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment