Thursday, December 15, 2011

I can't access my facebook account due site maintenance?

Its been 2 days already that i've been trying to access my facebook account and it keep saying this:





Account Unavailable





Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.





What that Heck??|||If you find out - let me know. :-/ Mine has been down for five days now. I, also have tried the usual suspects. Clearing Cache, different browsers, restarting - etc. Nothing seems to work.





Edited to add: I just came across an article on cnet confirming that Facebook has been having database issues. Clearly, you - myself, and many others are among the affected. Supposedly to be resolved within 24 hours.|||we just moved here in Taiwan and same thing is happening with my connection. Was it my net book or just the connection?

Report Abuse


|||I am in my fourth day of site maintenance! It's making me crazy! I finally e-mailed them and here was the answer:





"We are aware of the problem that you described and apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved but hope to fix it as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.





Thanks for contacting Facebook,"|||This is the second day that I cannot get into my account. I am getting the same 鈥榊our account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours鈥?error message.





I have tried from my work computer and 2 home computers. My husband can access his account, but I cant get into mine.|||Same with me, no account access since Sunday morning. I read on one of the help pages that they're aware of this problem. I can't believe that they can't provide a time frame for when it will be fixed|||Mine has been off line since Saturday, it's now Wednesday ! Facebook is ridiculous and there is no customer service at all to find out whats going on.|||Mine wont work either... my friends say they can't see my profile! when's it gonna get fixed dude its pissing me offff!|||Try clearing your browser cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment