Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why is my facebook account temporarily unavailable?

I logged into my facebook account and then i get this weird sign that says that "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience" and also when one of my friends tries to go to their account its actually normal and doesn't get the same message like my account. And also when they go to my profile, it says "Sorry, this profile is not available at the moment. Please try again shortly." I AM SOOOO SCARED THAT ALL MY INFO IS LOST!|||Which part of this sentence is incomprehensible for you?





"Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience"





It says this in plain English. It's three short sentences. What is that you don't understand?





In the meantime, please grow up and get a life outside Facebook. Oh and by the way, you're using a FREE service - even if they simply delete your account, you have nothing to claim, as you did not pay a cent for using it, am I right?|||wahhhh Im having the same problem today! i just uploaded some pictures using my sister's Dsi and then when i tried to log in using my laptop it says its unavailable blah blah blah.. it is so annoying since its my one way of communication to my family! %26gt;.%26lt;





i read some people waits for days to open their account!

No comments:

Post a Comment