Monday, December 12, 2011

Bank of America is charging me maintenance fees for an account I had closed?

I looked at my BofA iphone app yesterday, noticed everything was fine. I only have one account specifically for checking, I had a second account closed. Explain to me why I have that closed account re-opened, with a negative balance of 22 dollars, with 3 monthly maintenance fees from: May, June, and July. Now mind you had this account closed back in April, so if it was some kind of mess-up, I should have noticed earlier. I shouldn't have 3 random fees today. Any theories as to how this happened? I'm pretty irritated about it right now.|||We had an account with them that had $0.01 (yes a single penny in it). They didn't close it, but chose to hit us up for the fee for 2-3 months before I saw it. I brought the statement back, and told them that I thought they would just close the account down, since it wasn't used.


They wiped off the late fees, but I still had to take out that penny a week later to close the account, because it took them about that long to get the fees reversed.|||just walk-in to the bank and explain to them nicely what has happened so they will cancel the charges and make sure this time the account will be closed!|||Ahh go ask them and say why it was re opened when it was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment