Monday, December 12, 2011

Facebook- Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance?

My account is unavailable. Is anyone else getting this? A few days ago I messaged Facebook because my account had been disabled! They replied that it was "Accidentally"disabled. It was disabled for about 3-4 days but I got it back. Now this? =/ Is it their site??|||Relax, people... nobody can log in "due to site maintenance" which happens with Facebook from time to time. I can live a few hours without Facebook (ok, maybe I can't... LOL) but the thing that is really going to irritate me is getting used to ANOTHER new layout!





I mean, isn't changing it 10 times a month enough?





But don't worry... you'll be able to log in soon {O_o}|||I'm from Bangladesh. 4 minutes ago I confirmed a friend request. After clicking confirm, I was transferred to a new page which asked for my password. After I gave the password it said my account is unavailable for site maintenance. Is this really due to site maintenance or some other serious issue?|||Nothing is wrong with mine, I just checked. Hmm... that's odd.|||i get the same message

No comments:

Post a Comment