Thursday, December 15, 2011

I can't log into my facebook it keeps saying "your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance?

This has been going on since friday it says on there that it should only last a few hours.... so something must be wrong iv done everything its asked me 2 do like delete the cookies and upgrade internet explorer i even changed my password because i thought i might have been hacked....please some one help im fresh out of ideas.....|||I'm experiencing the same thing you are. When it actually does let me access my Facebook, I can't change my status, look at notifications, or do anything. What I recommend is to just wait it out. That's what I'm doing because if I delete my history or cookies, I might delete something important.|||for starters, stop using IE, 'cos it sucks.





try deleting your browsers cache, on IE this is, TOOLS %26gt; Delete browsing history %26gt; then click on delete files





also, im thinking that if it says that your account is unavailable it may mean that the maintenance may have affecteed your account directly, rather than the site.|||I'm suffering the same, is it to do with 'vista'?


sometimes I get 'bad message' quite often..locking me out of sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment