Monday, December 12, 2011

Facebook: Account temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance please help!!!?

Ok, so I try to log in to facebook this morning to get the error message "Account temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance it will be working within a few hours" so i waited and waited and waited, nothing, so i try to reset my password, and the reset codes and links they emailed me didnt work, so ive now signed up AGAIN using the same email address, so now i probably will never get back my old account. PLEASE HELP ME :(|||Do you know how to read?





"Account temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance it will be working within a few hours"





Read that. Now wait. Try again.





The problem is with the site. Just be patient, and it'll be fixed.|||Wow you are so f*cking retarded. Kill yourself and give your organs to people who need them and will not waste them.|||Just wait a little longer. If I get that message I usually just refresh the page and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment