Monday, December 12, 2011

I just received an email from Yahoo account online maintenance. Subject: Acc't Verification. Email:?

Subject was Account verification. stating that yahoo identified some problems with my acct. and had limited my access. Requesting my User name and Password. It would have been returned to francesspina@sbcglobal.net. I think it's bullcrap? Anyone ever heard of such a thing?|||I have heard of it... do not reply, delete the file into file 13 only. Better yet if you don't even open the file.|||Yes it's a fraud, trying to get your password so they can spam your account and get at your contact list to spam them too





never ever ever send your password to anyone ever ever ever


Real admins don't need them to read all your mail, and we don't bother anyway, we're too busy|||This is a known phishing scam attempting to get you to give them all your personal info. It's not from Yahoo, just delete it and ignore it. Good luck and be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment