Monday, December 12, 2011

My facebook account is under maintenance(07/02/11)?

Okay i try to log into facebook after i get home from school and it says wait a few hours your account is under maintenance!? my parent's accounts aren't under maintenance. only mine. my dad can still see me from his friends list but can't see my page showing that i might be under maintenence. i've waited 5-7 hours to get back in facebook but still can't log in. should i wait until 10pm(Australia, Victoria) or tomorrow morning. please help! best question gets 10 points!|||your Account Was Taken Down For Routine maintenance They are Working on Fixing Something on your profile Just Be Patient and it will Be Back Up Soon|||I'm sorry to hear that man... The way i see it you can ether


1. Wait it out and hope the fix it


2. Create a new account


Facebook has been really terrible lately. try talking to this guy:


http://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-e鈥?/a>|||I have no idea. there is a situation with the face going on. quarterly handled situation.|||If you're using Google Chrome, it has been giving people problems. You need to uninstall it the reinstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment